[ntnm] Re: double subscription?

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 21:33:46 +0200

I don't understand, if you just want the etexts, you just pay for the
etexts. I've got the etexts and the audio, so I pay more. If you just
want the etexts, surely you ccan just get access to the etexts portion
of the site? That part where they say Newspapers, Magazines or Audio
Download service, and you choose?
Ari