[ntnm] Re: comment on news papers and magazine"improvements"

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 18:38:07 +0100

Well there seems to be  a case  of not very  good  advertising!

I mean RNIB  should be looking at The reasons for not many   subscribers.
For a start,  I was not even  aware the Magazine Hello was
Available  via the  talking news papers service.

It's all  very  well stopping a service  due to
Low demand,  but the services need ti  be made known.

Derek