[nswnra] Re: So Happy

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:00:24 +1100

Hi Paul,

Your messages from your cityprint account were coming to me first for approval
which can

create a delay. I've just realised your posts were not set to pre-approve,
something I must

of forgot when we re-registered you a while back. Sorry about that should be
working now

so if you try sending a test message just to confirm it working how it should.

Cheers,CS

Rob

From: corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nswnra] So Happy
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 07:34:18 +1100

I can't believe how lucky we are!!! Why hell! we just love rainy new moons

and beautiful clear full moons. I mean as an amateur astronomer it doesn't

get better than that eh'

And who brought winter back.. it's freezing up here on the range this morning

Cheers,CS

Rob

PS: Anyone up for a get together next new moon whenever that is I don't have

my Aussie Astro 2011 yet.