[nswnra] Re: So Happy

  • From: Paul McGuiness <prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:12:47 +1100

Hi Rob and all,

Crazy weather, we put the blanket back on the bed.
Moons for 2011 are here:

http://museumvictoria.com.au/planetarium/discoverycentre/moon-phases/ moon-phases-2011/

We will be away from Wednesday and back around new year's day.
Christmas in Sydney with family.

I'm back at work on the 10th January.
A get-together sounds great, if that's OK with that
Spanish witch called La Nina.

Cheers, Paul.

On 21/12/2010, at 7:34 AM, Corona Australis wrote:

I can’t believe how lucky we are!!! Why hell! we just love rainy new moons and beautiful clear full moons. I mean as an amateur astronomer it doesn’t
get better than that eh’

And who brought winter back…. it’s freezing up here on the range this morning

Cheers,CS
Rob

PS: Anyone up for a get together next new moon whenever that is I don’t have
my Aussie Astro 2011 yet.

PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS:
The colour that you see on screen can in no way be guaranteed. As you have not seen a hard copy proof you must accept that the colours you see on your screen will never match 100% what your final product will be. Colour variation occurs from screen to screen and from screen to print

Regards
Paul McGuiness
prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lismore City Printery