[noCensorship] Re: In need for Proxies working in Saudi Arabia

  • From: wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 4 Nov 2002 23:42:21 -0000

> From: ja mo <arbabdotcom@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [noCensorship] Re: In need for Proxies working in Saudi Arabia
> To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> hi
> when i access to this proxy they always need user name and password what i do
> ?

Which proxy are you trying?

Anyway, give up on the list I posted. For various reasons, not one
of them is good fr KSA use. My information from KSA was sadly
lacking, and their firewall blocking had become worse.

Unless someone finds some for you on unblocked ports, I'm afraid
you're back to using shells, localProxy (HTTPort etc.), CGI proxies,
socks2http etc.

I note that the 'autoconfigure' option in localProxy would have
got the new firewall blocks right :-)

--
wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://proxytools.sourceforge.net/