[networkku] Re: Plane of Hate?

  • From: Michael Oppold <oppmsu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 06:38:33 -0800 (PST)

Great to hear from you Tere and glad to hear that
you're still enjoying EQ.

I myself have migrated to WoW with toons all over the
place on different servers.  I don't get the cartoony
feel that you mention but I can see how some peeps
would say that.  Personally I think the graphics are
pretty cool, but the main reason I'm drawn to the game
is the short time sink involved on a per log in basis.
 By that I mean, I can jump on and see measurable
progress whether that be in exp, quests, skills, or
something else which I cherish nowadays due to my only
being able to jump on for 1-2 hours at a time
(oftentimes a half hour or less).

If anyone else has gotten into WoW, let me know what
server you're on as I wouldn't mind starting a Mage or
Priest.  I will say that I really like the Hunter!

Hope all the silent network are doing well (Aiko,
Azhul, Zenob, etc.).....oh yeah and you loud network
peeps too ;OP  !!!!!!

Rut

http://mail.yahoo.com