[networkku] Re: Plane of Hate?

  • From: Sloggoth@xxxxxxx
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:32:26 EST

Is Gagik sniffing around EQ just for giggles?

The slow migration to WoW and EQ2 has of course hit my guild as it has many
others.  We are pretty stable with a solid core of folks though and seeing
mostly those who were not hugely active over the last few months leave.

I myself just can't see investing in a new game at this time.  I would  not
dream of knocking either game, I am sure they are beatiful graphically and I
have heard many positive things about both...WoW is more cartoony, but great,
EQ2 is more realistically detailed, but great as well.

VT is pretty much our bitch now...PoP is on our radar and we are pretty  well
equipped to stomp most of those mobs.  I am working on Epic 1.5 myself  and
getting some of the new Tier 1 armor (faction, anyone?) in Oow.   Probably will
be trying for some of the Tier 2 stuff as well.

Big shock, your dear tank Teremont is still not 70th, but I am more than
halfway through 69 at this point and a couple more nights in MPG or RCOD will
put the icing on it.  My cleric bot sits at 68 sucking up aa until he gets  at
least one 69-70 rune.  He fortunately has all his 68 and below spells,  but
those group spells are what he craves.

Overall, I am still enjoying good old EQ and if it comes to it, I will make
sure I turn off the lights after everyone else has left ; P

I hope all are doing well, I certainly don't see nearly as many folks on
network chat as i used to...at least not when I am on.  Take care all, hope
you
are enjoying whatever the game d'jour is for ya.

Tere