[networkku] Re: Plane of Hate?

  • From: "Don Wallace" <DonWallace3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:24:34 -0600

Sorry Man,

There is no where in Plane of Hate that Gagik isnt safe, unless maybe right
under Maestro's nose, and I wouldn't leave him there. He can flick off most
hate mobs like ticks on Zenobs rear.

I used him to help a ranger friend of Zenob camp his epic. Stormreaper, he
knew Gagik actually. The drop never dropped, and since it cost $pp for Gagik
to gate out of hate, I just camped him at the zone in, and there is no aggro
there.

For the future, you can pretty much assume hes never camped in a dangerous
spot. Also, if you want to move him, go ahead. If I was camping something I
can move him back no problem.

Glean