K12> High School Music Program Site

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetHappenings <nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:10:14 -0600

Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround

From: "D. Craven" <kssmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: k12.ed.music
Subject: High School Music Program Site
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:20:55 GMT

 I'd like to invite you to visit the site of a very active music program
 in Western Canada.  k-12 music teachers, I also invite you to post a link
 to your own site - I've found the creation of this site to be an
 incredible morale builder among my students.  Enjoy!

 http://members.shaw.ca/kssmusic

WHERE TO GO WHEN YOU NEED GRANT RESOURCES
Government Funding Resources Education Grants,
Scholarships & Loans, State Agency Phone Numbers for
Student Financial Aid, Business Plan Resources for Women,
Federal Department of Education Technology Grants
ARTS, Grants for Women, Grants for Women & Girls
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Teachers/grants.html>