[ncsc-moths] Re: diurnal moth here in northern NY

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 20:34:34 -0400

Thanks for your kind words Pandl,

    Thanks for the leafhopper ID, too, incredible little critters.  I'll
update the moth and leafhopper info.
I looked up Bio Blitz to see what you'd done!   Sounds like something else
to add to our schedule for 2015.  We'll be doing National Moth Week again
this July from my house and the neighbor's organic farm next door.  We
invite others to join us for one of the evenings yet to be determined.

Doug Allen   Inman, SC