[ncsc-moths] Re: My Medoc Mountain micro moth mystery

  • From: Brian Bockhahn <birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 12:22:44 -0400

Does yours on LI show so much black in the basal area???  Maybe the MPG
specimens are faded, but my photo appeared to show this, and the shape of
the black spot seemed different on the two sp. though that's likely
variable.  I'll post to BG.

Either species would be new, or suppose you could say on the "micro's Steve
& Bo haven't messed with" list!

Thanks!!!!

BB

--