[ncsc-moths] Re: Medoc Mt. SP. Moths

  • From: Bb <birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 11:41:49 -0400

Tolype size i recall was larger than a rosy maple moth which lists the same
measurements as t vellada.

Our state parks database lists two june records for crowders mountain and new
river.

Not the season for an early brood so these may all be the small?

Sorry to leave you to the wolves paul!!!  Had a bbs route this morning!

Brian Bockhahn
Durham NC