[ncsc-moths] Re: Fw: Sallow question

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 06:10:16 -0800 (PST)

I use a Canon T1i with a Canon 100mm f/2.8 lens and a 430ex flash. An external
flash is important because it gets the light source away from the camera body
so it doesn't get  blocked by the lens for close ups. I also use a small LED
flashlight to help the camera autofocus. If you want more info, the exif data
is included in most of my pics.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County