[ncsc-moths] Re: Fw: Sallow question

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 21:30:05 -0500

Hi Kyle,

  Nothing I find on MPG, BG, or in my Peterson shows the beautiful violet
sheen of your picture although Peterson mentions it.  The October 9 date
seems right for Unsated.
Maybe some one familiar with the species will have some comments.
How do you like the Canon PS S95 and the Nikon P90?
Happy New Year everyone!

Doug Allen  Windmill Hill, SC