[ncsc-moths] Re: Fantastic hopper and some unid micros

  • From: Kyle Kittelberger <kkturtledude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 07:25:43 -0700 (PDT)

Doug,

Yes, Bugguide is the place to go for most hopper ids. Its only when you start
getting into the truly microscopic ones, ones smaller than the tiniest micro
moths, at only a few millimeters long, that there is a better site. So you can
certainly post your hoppers to bugguide, or you can post them here and Paul
Scharf and I (and any other hopper guys) can try to id them for you.

Cheers,
Kyle