[ncsc-moths] Re: Fantastic hopper and some unid micros

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:21:44 -0400

Kyle,
    Really enjoyed your hopper page (and Ken's, too).  I have never looked
for hopper IDs at Bug Guide.  Is that where the info is?  My wife who
taught pre-school through 2nd grade thought the Graphocephala hopper looked
like something her kids would have colored, and she named it the Disney
hopper!
Doug   Inman, SC