[ncsc-moths] Re: Fantastic hopper and some unid micros

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:16:52 -0400

Thanks Ken,
  I need to do some "house cleaning" and delete hundreds and hundreds of
duplicates and worn ones!  I wonder how others deal with too many pictures
and too little time (and expertise)?
I haven't had time to upload or "manage" my Flickr photos either, but the
site is http://www.flickr.com/photos/carolinabutterflies/
Doug