[ncsc-moths] Re: Ashe County, NC Moths this past week or so

  • From: Jackie Nelson <ephemeropterae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:31:31 -0400

Kyle, I only learned of you on this list, and I'm so impressed with what
you've done at Fall's.  Doug worked at Fall's Lake when you were still in
diapers (heh heh), and I showed him the N & O article about you, fixing up
Sandling Beach.  He was impressed and very satisfied that you pulled out the
invasive plant (forgot what it was) that was planted back then.  He
objected, but was overruled as just a rookie.  I keep a list of resources,
and will definitely check out your Flickr collection.  Thanks, Kyle!

Jackie
PS:  Doug knows Brian Bokhan too, but Brian just gave up his ranger hat to
do more fun things.