[ncsc-moths] Re: Ashe County, NC Moths this past week or so

  • From: Jackie Nelson <ephemeropterae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:25:07 -0400

Thanks for the feedback, Hugh.  As for *Neocataclysta magnificalis, I was
disappointed to see a different group of similar appearing species as I was
looking at another group of moths.   The Dolichomia gave me fits.  The
distinct gray green of my specimen could not be found in olinalis, although
that was my original ID.  I figured I had a bad photo and decided that the
moth's fringe could be pink if the camera behaved :)

I really appreciate the feedback!

Jackie
*