[ncolug] Terminal servers wanted

  • From: Henry keultjes <hbkeultjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NCOLUG <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:27:31 -0400

Chuck Stickelman wrote:
I think what you are referring to is called Telnet.  (or more
contemporarily, SSH)

If the dumb terminal is needed only a text interface, then there's nothing

Chuck:

Are you saying that, when ASCII only output is required,  all that needs to be done is define the target in the SSH protocol to make this work?

Henry
to buy.

Thank you,
Chuck