[ncolug] Re: Small Linux Distros [Topic fork, was minix3]

  • From: nor thern <zboson2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:21:59 -0800 (PST)

http://www.tux.org/pub/people/kent-robotti/looplinux/rip/

> Tomsrtbt
> "The most GNU/Linux on 1 floppy disk."
> http://www.toms.net/rb/
>
> MiniBSD (yes, BSD)
> More of a howto than a distro as we think of it
> I've given thought to doing something similiar for
> linux.
> https://neon1.net/misc/minibsd.html

thanks for posting the small linux distro links ,
David.

was curious as to micro-kernel developement in debian.
search led to this link; still appears to be
experimental but a lot of people interested.
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/base/gnumac