[ncolug] Re: Exciting stuff

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:11:34 -0400

I ran pfSense has my home firewall for several years, and it served me
quite well.  It was definitely on of the most rock solid home firewalls I
ever used, though not exactly the most user friendly.  The community's
documentation and support system more than makes up for it though.  It's a
very mature and well supported product.