[nanomsg] Re: The name service for nanomsg

  • From: Schmurfy <schmurfy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:31:12 +0200

I suppose this may be useful but if such service is implemented I hope it
would be optional, for simple application I think configuration files are
more then enough.
The reason I started looking into zeromq, crossroads and now nanomsg is
because they are (or were) all low level construction blocks allowing you
to easily build incredible things, zeromq got stuffed with many things I
don't really like I just hope nanomsg does not take the same road :)

Options are good but they should not be mandatory in my opinion.