[nanomsg] Re: MIT Licensing

  • From: zerotacg <zero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 23:12:18 +0200

I see, so basically you state somewhere that we can agree to the license
by adding the "magic words" "Signed off ..." in the commit log kind of

btw when cloning the repo we also clone the copyright/license notice and
rehost it on github. wouldn't that make the clone also the same license?
I mean if we fork and don't explicitly delete the license the fork has a
note stating it is under license xyz?

Tobias