[nanomsg] Re: Dead?

  • From: Steve Thibault <Steve_Thibault@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:07:42 -0500

I've removed myself through the mailing list website, over a week ago now.
Why am I still getting these emails?

Please remove me from this list someone?

Steve Thibault
Sr. Software Engineer

[T] 508-482-4171
[F] +1 508 482 3373
[M] 508-377-8336
[W] www.waters.com
[E] steve_thibault@xxxxxxxxxx
Waters Corporation
34 Maple Street
Milford
MA 01757
USA

From: Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/20/2016 12:04 PM
Subject: [nanomsg] Dead?
Sent by: nanomsg-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

With Martin and Garrett off nanomsg development, I was wondering if it is
sensible to use nanomsg for a new project.

Is there a current maintainer? There has been no commit to the official
repository nor wirebirdlabs' since Garrett decided to give up.

E. g. Jack's commits adding CMake support for Unix builds (something I
have also done, independently), would be nice. At least it would feel
reassuring.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org

The information in this email is confidential, and is intended solely for the
addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized and therefore prohibited.
If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image