[nama] Re: What about this display?

  • From: Raphaël Mouneyres <rmouneyres@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 12:01:22 +0100

Le 4 janv. 2016 à 18:08, Ffanci Silvain <silvain@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Joel Roth, Jan 4 2016:
No. Name Requested Status Source Destination Vol
Pan
1 Master MON Main bus 1/2 0
50
2 Mixdown PLAY OFF -- -- --
--
3 sax PLAY sax_1.wav Main 0
50

btw, I added a couple characters length for the source
display, which you said could be long.
Hey hey Joel,
this scheme looks brilliant! I almost included a but once more, but then
realised, that it was just my overprotective mail client mucking things up. :)

Any other ideas?
Not for this. I hope, that Larry takes to Nama and we can get a fresh,
unburdened view on this. It's been so long, since we had fresh blood here,
someone not grown up with Nama for a while. :)

Ta-ta
----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/ffanci_silvain
* GitHub: https://github.com/fsilvain

Hello namites,

your last proposal is really great, the "Requested column" makes things easy to
understand.
I also liked the arrow, same as silvain...

Big up for the best nongui DAW !

Raphaël