[nama] Re: Runtime limit

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "S. Massy" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 22:17:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Massy!
We already have an end mark, if I recall correctly, it's named END. It might be nice, to have it listed in the normal marks (lm), otherwise it looks a little arcane. :-) About the rest: It sounds a little confusing to me. So many virtual marks for different sorts of processing. Perhaps it might sound better in my mind, if one puts them in their own list, something like lvm (list_virtual_marks) os system_marks, for a start. I ave no idea about other DAWs, but if you say, that this is their way, we should explore this system. On the other hand we must keep in mind, that Nama is something very special, having its command language. Yet with some good forethought this should work out. So all I'm saying in this mail is: I am basically fine with your idea, provided, that we put some more thought into it and adapt it to Nama's approach. - Unfortunately I can't really think right now. Sorry...
  Warmly yours
        Julien

050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

********   Find some music at   ********
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 95 and 37 days,
so I can be sure, there's someone at your site, who loves you."
(Not Winnie the Puh)