[muglo] Re: updating/time zones

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:21:03 -0400

I'm wondering if this is the problem I am having too. ...
        Theresa was replying to my comment about my computer being
set for West Africa Time Zone, according to Entourage, but when I
checked my system prefs the settings of my computer show Toronto as
the time zone area. This wasn't a problem until daylights savings
time a few weeks ago, but something changed and I don't think it was
Entourage. but maybe it was...Doug
BTW I prefer a lot of Microsoft programs over the ones Apple sends
out with their computers. A lot less hassel and a lot easier to use.