[muglo] Re: skype

  • From: jim taylor <hawkink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 09:45:12 -0500

Thanks Gerhard. Problem is, well, the problem is I'm inept at this
sort of thing. That said when I tried to add the new program to the
dock it wouldn't go. I was afraid to crash the old on from the dock
because I wasn't sure it wouldn't crash everything. Wouldn't worry
normally because I'd work it out but the gang is going to call again
this aft. So I can just drag the old icon from the dock and trash it
and then drag the new icon to the dock? jim