[muglo] Re: scrubbing a hard drive

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:44:50 -0500

What are doing?  Giving the computer to your Mom and your afraid that she'll
find out who the true you is.  Fill your hard-drive with jpgs erase and do it
two more times and there will only be file fragments to recover and I doubt
that there would be many people that could make any sense of them.

Gerhard