[muglo] password protected

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 22:14:23 -0400

Is there a way someone in my household can add an additional identity
to the log-on screen without my permission or knowledge? I have a
password on my computer but for the last two days, "Other" shows up as
an additional identity complete with username and password [unknown to
me]. I am receiving denials but I don't think it showed up on its own.
I have not divulged my password as I use this as a tool to keep them
off when I am not home. There is currently a drive hooked up via USB
with games on it that may be the object here.

Please help me.

Theresa