[muglo] Re: modem

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:50:29 -0400

You're right Eric, but the thing is the machine is for our place at Port
where I don't think they even have high speed. And if they do I pay more
than $30 for Rogers high speed in London, compared, as you say, to $15 in
Port. One high-speed expense is manageable buttwo is hard to justify, at
least for me. I figured they dropped the modems because of highspeed. Mind
you my ISP at Port has a high-speed service but I'm not sure how it works .
. . and it's still not cheap. If it was my main computer . . . but it's not.
jim