[muglo] Re: iTunes gagged

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:31:43 -0500

I think that is a feature that allows you to limit the volume on iPods for
young children.  I would connect the iPod to your computer and then explore
iTunes for parental controls or something along that line.  I would think that
you would require a password to free the volume limitations.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx