[muglo] Re: choice

  • From: "rogers" <emedzon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:14:09 -0500

Jim,
I have had a Blackberry 8300 from Rogers for over a year and have had no
trouble. My accountant has had a Pearl from Rogers for almost the same time
and has not had any trouble. I chose not to get the camera model. I use the
internet data option for occasional email and the GPS. I sync with my home
and office outlook daily. The main use is for keeping appointments and daily
routines as well as my contacts. My business clients and staff can reach me
anytime, anywhere. I use the Bluetooth for hands free talking in the car. I
use SMS texting when I am far away as emailing is expensive if you go over
your data limit and long distance charges add up fast. In many places
roaming charges also are expensive. The new Blackberrys compete with the
iPhone with WiFi. Check reviews at PC World and the Washington Post
Technology files. Apparently the newest Blackberrys are giving problems.

Ted Medzon

Given your choice, what would you buy. An iPhone or a Blackberry?
Mostly for biz purposes. jim