[muglo] Re: address labels

  • From: Crandall Benson <benson5354@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:31:38 -0500

You can download the Mac version of Avery from their website.

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/

You have to sign in.  The mac version doesn't appear as a download
unless you do a search of the site for "avery designPro mac".  It
seems to work okay with the address book, except it will include all
address.  you have to delete any you don't want  included.  It doesn't
appear to use the group category of the address book.

Crandall