[muglo] Re: mailing labels

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:42:07 -0500

If you have Photoshop or Elements there are free template downloads in
PDF format for almost any Avery label.  You open as new document, add
the PDF on a layer add your content in the lines provided to guide you
and then when you are done with your layout remember to turn off
visibility of the template layer and then print.  The beauty of a
dedicated program is that it does the lining up in the space for the
label automatically and really shines if you want to print a whole
sheet of the same label as you only need to do one layout and fills in
the rest of the sheet for you.  I have been using a program called
Label Pro and it works o.k. but nothing great, it has to be bought but
it is fairly cheap 20 to 30 bucks.

Gerhard