[muglo] Re: address labels

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:00:48 -0500

On Jan 13, 2009, at 12:32 PM, Audrey Carr wrote:

> I am looking for simple, free address labels to print from my Mac.
> What are
> your suggestions?

Avery has some free applications.  I have their free one called Mac
Label Expert EN from 2006.  However in checking their site it no
longer appears (I haven't really dug deep) but it appears there is a
new free one.  It needs name address e-mail first born etc, in order
to download.  Like Wayne said AW6 which I have does well enough
although getting the correct spacing can be a bit of a chore.

Since the Avery version I have is free and I didn't need to promise
my first born before downloading I could send that to you off list if
you would like.

Martin