[muglo] Wire Tap Studio Problem

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 23:55:54 -0500

I have been using this programme for some time with great success but
unfortunately I cannot get the editting to work and I am wondering if
anyone has done this?  I seem able to select an area which should be
able to be cropped or deleted but I cannot find anyway of doing
this... Delete operation in the Editor menu is grey rather than black
and is therefore not available... also the buttons which should be
usable are greyed out as well and therefore not available...

I have looked at the Help but this does not help as it obviously
assumes that these are available... I have also checked the
Preferences but this didn't help either...

Any help would be appreciated...

Paul