[muglo] Re: Muglo Meetings

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 08:37:44 -0500

I don't know why those meetings failed but today many members have laptop
computers and wi-fi is widely available so it might make for better meetings in
a coffee shop setting.  The draw back to not having a room for the meeting is
that you would have to limit participation because you would not have a
projector and we would have to limit our volume out of respect for the other
patrons of the coffee shop or they may not look on us very kindly.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx