[muglo] Re: Virtual PC

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:23:47 -0400

Theresa, Don't you have a G4? As long as the version of Virtual PC is still
compatible with your OS and hardware, then you should be able to use the
Virtual PC that you already have. You will have to install Virtual PC for
non-Intel systems because it is the Intel emulator that is required for Windows.

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.

London Ontario

N5V 3M2

> Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:46:12 -0400
> Subject: [muglo] Re: Virtual PC
> From: theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I have Virtual PC/Windows XP combined on one disk. I can¹t separate out
> Windows.
> What would I use to run the program that runs only on PC? Purchase Windows?
> Or use Virtual PC if my current mac is not an intel mac? How do I find out?
>
> Theresa
>

> On 09/03/09 12:54 PM, "Dean Danis" <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Intel Macs can run Windows natively with out the need for a program like
> > Virtual PC. Boot Camp allows you to boot into either Mac OS X or Windows on
> > separate partition, but not both at the same time. Programs such as
> > Parallels,
> > or VMware allow you launch Windows while in your Mac environment.
> >

> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>

Reunite with the people closest to you, chat face to face with Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?50736