[muglo] Re: Virtual PC

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:21:37 -0500

Theresa writes
Yes, at one time it worked.  I have Bible Works for PC loaded on Virtual PC
and, at one time, about a year ago, I accessed the BW website und downloaded
upgrades.  Something may have changed when a new modem was installed last
week. Can you help me with this? You may call if you are in the London area
or use email. Email me directly for my phone number.

Theresa