[muglo] Re: Using adobe acrobat reader (BOB Weaver))

  • From: "Eric D." <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 09:42:57 -0400

on 4/7/02 22:55, weaverrw@xxxxxxxxxxxx at weaverrw@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Bob
> weaverrw@xxxxxxx

Bob (& everyone else), you should ideally give your e-mail application a
name to attach to your e-mail address. Outlook Express flagged your e-mail
as spam because all you have is weaverrw@xxxxxxx, instead of, for example,
Bob Weaver <weaverrw@xxxxxxx>.

PS Your initials don't stand for Robert Wilfrid, do they? (just taking a
stab at the W).

I'm not sure how Netscape Communicator 4.75 handles your e-mail (now, how
did I know what your e-mailer was ;) but I'm sure someone here can tell you
how to "name" your e-mail address if you don't know.

Eric.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>