[muglo] Re: Using adobe acrobat reader

  • From: weaverrw@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 22:55:55 -0400

Kathryn ,

Pageup and Pagedown work but there are many other ways to move around a
pdf file. The right and left pointing triangles should move forward or
back one page at a time. The right and left pointing triangles with a
vertical line should move to the beginning or end of the document. Many
pdf files have a table of contents in a separate panel to the left of
the main panel. The TOC items are links to the page. Also, in the
Document menu, the command "Go To" brings up a dialog box for you to
insert a page number (it wants an actual page number! but the number
from the index or table of contents should put you in the ballpark).
There are also two arrow icons (left and right) that will take you to
the previous or next view.  There is a User Guide in the Help menu.
Hope this helps.

Bob
weaverrw@xxxxxxx