[muglo] Tiger Preview

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:25:25 -0500

Apple has a lot of info on their site about new features in the
upcoming OS X Tiger release. But here's an abbreviated version, in a
slide show that's pretty informative and quick to view.
<http://www.eweek.com/slideshow/0,2394,l=&s=25986&a=130460,00.asp>

BTW, When I initially visited this site, I had PithHelmet temporarily
disabled for some reason, so I saw a bunch of ads, something I am
completely unaccustomed to! This prompts me to ask if others here are
using PithHelmet (with Safari) to block ads on websites. I find it
indispensable!
<http://culater.net/software/PithHelmet/PithHelmet.php>

  Mary