[muglo] Re: Samsung laser printer

  • From: dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:44:11 -0500

While my Samsung is not quite as old, it is plugged into my Leopard G4 iMac and
I can print to it from my Snow Leopard Intel MacBook.

The 1210 is not listed at Gutenprint, but the 1250 is. Perhaps it will work,
using printer sharing  with that driver, plugged into one machine and accessed
from the other?

http://gutenprint.sourceforge.net/p_Supported_Printers.php