[muglo] Re: Other user groups

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:56:06 -0500

Yes, they even give a map on their web site to tell you how to get
there!!
Actually we had one of their members join MUGLO for a while who said if
I was ever in London she would be happy to take me to one of their
meetings,  Unlikely though that I will get there.
I was also in touch with another member concerning Genealogy programs -
she moved to Australia but is still an active List member!!

Paul