[muglo] Re: Other user groups

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:17:49 -0500

On Nov 29, 2004, at 12:29 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> Theresa writes
> My specific question has to do with the Mac cordless keyboard.  The=20
> =93help=94
> button above the =93forward delete=94 button keeps getting =
accidentally=20
> pressed.
> The =93dialogue box with the stupid idiot in the screen=94 comes up =
and it=20
> is
> annoying.
>
> When I posted that question no one replied.  I assume its because I=92m=20=

> the
> only one here with this type of keyboard.
>
> PS: I wasn=92t complaining!  I thought someone had forwarded an email=20=

> from
> another Mac group to this group a few months ago.  That is what gave=20=

> me the
> idea.

Hi Theresa

This was probably me!  I have been a member of a London (UK) List for=20
some time and have had success with several questions.   You might like=20=

to try it - I use their Digest mode as there are typically about 25 -=20
30 messages each day!  I believe they have about 250 members and are=20
pretty active. Go to:

             <lmug-talk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>    to join it.

All the best

Paul