[muglo] Re: Other user groups

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:14:16 -0500

At 12:29 PM -0500 11/29/04, Theresa Roth wrote:

>Theresa writes
>My specific question has to do with the Mac cordless keyboard.

Apple's website/Support/Discussions is an area that provides a web
forum for just about every topic you can think of having to do with
using a Mac.

Bluetooth Discussion here:
http://discussions.info.apple.com/bluetooth/

So, that's just one of a very large number of online help sites. As
for email-based discussion groups, there are thousands. Yahoo Groups
alone hosts maybe 500+ Mac email lists. These are more or less
friendly, helpful, reliable, pleasant, active, online Mac
communities. Some more - some less.

Are you a Yahoo Groups member already? If so, I would recommend for
you - IOMUG. (Internet Only Mac Users Group)

  Mary