[muglo] Re: Old computer discusssion

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:14:23 -0500

On Feb 8, 2005, at 3:08 PM, Eric Dunbar wrote:

> You could possibly use an HD from the 8100/80 and, if desired, swap a
> floppy drive or CD-ROM.

The only device of any use to me would be the CD Drive, at this point.
The two installed hard drives are, well, by today's standards,
ridiculously small, but more than suitable for text based storage.

But thanks for the heads up on the NuBus vs PCI nature of the beast.

  There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________