[muglo] Re: Meeting

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:36:30 -0500

On 9-Mar-07, at 10:35 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

> Sorry, Tee, I should have checked the Archives but thanks for the
> info anyway!!
S'okay.

> When you say "design" do I understand that this is to do with the
> layout design rather than the implemetation?  There is often a lot
> of confusion on this topic!!  The layout design being the more
> artistic aspect of the matter which is by far the more demanding
> part!!  I look forward to the meeting!!
>
> Paul

Neither really & I'm totally confused by the question. As I stated
the main topic is "How to design (put together) & upload (put the
designed site onto the Internet) a personal web site".
I think most of us could less about the artistic merit, it's actually
doing it that everyone wants to know.
TTFN,   TeeC